When it comes to finding a job, your online presence has never been so important. Employers are taking note of what you are doing online. They’re using social media, online talent communities, professional networking sites and applicant tracking systems to cast their net wider, speed up the process and make sure they get the right person at the right time. As the amount of data we put online increases, so the use of technology for recruitment will grow.
Develop your online résumé to land your dream job
Your online profile can make or break your chances of landing a new job, which is why you need to take control of it. In this Knowledge Guide we cover:
- Differentiating digital profile and resume
- What your digital presence says about you
- Creating a LinkedIn profile that gets attention
- The value of Talent Communities
- How to Network, Network, Network